The Cincinnati International Wine Festival Trade Tasting is for industry professionals only. This is a great way to spend time with the wineries and more than 700 wines! It is held at the Duke Energy Center Grand Ballroom on Friday, March 13 from 1-4 PM. You must provide proof of employment in the industry and Photo ID for entrance. There is a fee to attend this tasting. You may pay at the door or order tickets by calling 513-241-3434. Please reach out to your local wine distributor or supplier for more information.
2020 Trade Tasting Highlights:
- Two FREE education sessions
- 1:15 PM Suzane Groth from Groth Vineyards & Winery
- 2:30 PM Beppe d’Andrea from Ruffino
- Networking with fellow industry professionals
- 1:1 time with winery representatives and wine experts